A flyer to go in the show bag and hand out at the annual funeral industry convention in the US. I want to stand out in the States and thought I'd like Australian colours (because the software was developed in Australia), so yellow paper and a dark green kangaroo animation with books spilling out of its pouch and maybe holding a book. The funeral industry is serious, so I want the imagery to be playful, but not childish.
New technology helps funeral businesses make more money.
Created and tested in Australia - now in the US.
Do you want to help your families grieve and celebrate the life of their lost loved one, but also build and promote your business?
Formbook is plug-in software for a funeral business to give/sell a collaborative memorial book to their client. Formbook software automatically compiles up to 500 invited family and friend’s messages, anecdotal stories and photographs, to commemorate the life of a lost loved one, in a print-ready digital book.
• Sell to an existing client
• Competitive advantage to attract new clients
• Commission from printed books
• Adds to a more personalised experience
• Helps with the grieving process
• Continued after-care options with writing help and communities
• All books branded with your logo and message
• Pre-need clients can create their own introductions
• Suitable for any age, culture
• Any language
• Suitable for any funeral situation
The digital book can be shared online by email or Facebook or downloaded and printed into a timeless family keepsake to be enjoyed for many generations.
No ongoing costs or over-heads
No specialised training or knowledge needed