Cómo Brandennadon comenzó su viaje en postal, flyer o impreso
¿Cómo se te conoce?
Save the whole Enchilada (And the date)
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Servicios de Bodas
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
We need a e-vite wedding invitation for our upcoming wedding. We don't want to mail out anything so I want to create it in a email format and send it to our 60 potential guests.
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
We are getting married in Mexico and would like to create an invitation that i like a Mexican wrestling match inviting our guests. Luchador feel to be used we would like it to be vibrant and hilarious (remember one is a groom (boy) and one a bride (girl) . The flyer need to say
Please also put on there - You are invited! Or some sort of invite.
1) (Title) El Wedding Fiesta Fantastico
2) Location: Event of the century happening in Mexico at The Grand Bahia-Principe Tulum
3) (Pictures of two Luchadores) Branden - Nacho Smash - Nadon VS Loreta the Crippling Chicharron Costa
4) Date: Wedding July 4th with All people arriving for a week either July 1st or 2nd
5) Book yourself - We wanted to save everyone money and give flexability to departures and returns we arrive the 1st and leave the 9th
6) Grease yourself up get in some spandex and book your place in this historical event
7) Tequila - Cerveza - Capes - Sombreros - Burritos - Moustaches - Mariachi - Dancing and Much more
8) RSVP Andale Por Favor Amigos!!
Attached is a few flyer samples I took offline of what we are looking for mostly style wise. We are open to whatever as long as it has the info on it as well as looks awesome. We do not need to use our own faces other wrestling masks and Luchadors online will be fine (Cartoon or real) . This is not for resale or marketing so no copyright will be infringed upon.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte