What we’d love
A real estate ‘agent profile’ letterbox direct mail template.
A letterbox piece that can be distributed locally to introduce new real estate agents to the market as well as tell new stories about existing agents.
What’s it role
• Set the stage for who our agents are, what they do, why they do it and why use them.
• Throw down the gauntlet as a challenge brand!
• Demonstrate our fun, non-realestatey ways through copy and design.
• 210mm x 148mm (with minimum 2mm bleed on artwork). Artwork on both sides.
Please supply final files in Adobe illustrator and PDF
• More fun. Less ‘realestatey’.
• Light, effortless design, lots of white space
• Imagery (could include photo of agent)
• Space for 3-4 brief copy points (do not need to script copy – placesetter copy fine)
• W logo (attached)
• Agent contact details (can lift from business card design attached – name, email, phone and mobile – not address).
• Headline (ie: Hello.)
• Space for 3-4 sentences of copy
• Agent details name, email, phone number + agency address details and our website url.
• Possible imagery (can use placesetter image)
Please see attached brand collateral to get a feel for our brand tone. Please also see our website wattrealty.com.au
Fonts (have font files - can provide - 99designs won't allow to attached file types)