Cómo Danbor comenzó su viaje en postal, flyer o impreso
¿Cómo se te conoce?
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Negocios y consultoría
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Our company provides financial planning software to financial advisors. We have a unique niche in the market in that advisors use our software live with clients, making complex risks and choices simple to understand and act upon.
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
This is a little weird for people outside of the industry, so read closely.
We sell our software to financial advisors. However, insurance carriers really like our software as it shows their products well. These insurance companies have the same customers we do - financial advisors. (Individuals typically have to go to a financial advisor to buy an annuity, they don't buy directly from an insurance carrier.)
The insurance carriers have salespeople (called wholesalers) who go out and visit individual financial advisors to talk about their carrier's insurance products.
I want a one-pager for the wholesaler to be able to hand to a financial advisor that conveys:
- The name of their product
- The name/logo of the carrier
- RetireUp's brand and trial signup link
- General benefits of using retirement income planning software when talking with prospects about annuities
We have developed another one-pager in the past, attached. It's fine but is dated and doesn't focus on annuities.
Key message on annuities:
- Show clients how a living benefit rider may be an important component to their retirement income strategy
- Fulfill your fiduciary duty with a compelling rationale for product recommendations and amounts
Here's a recent marketing video that captures some concepts and moving screen captures: https://vimeo.com/159549205. Not necessarily looking to capture the "cartoon" appeal of this video in the one-pager, it's just a reference point.