We are a company of friends who are passionate about coffee and dedicated to the people who make it. We are committed to furthering coffee knowledge and quality through our research, innovation, training and consulting to ultimately help improve the lives of the people who depend on it, namely coffee farmers who are often trapped in poverty.
Check out http://www.torchcoffee.com for the video from our founder.
We have a cafe and coffee labs in numerous locations in Asia, including China, Thailand and Malaysia.
A typical Torch Lab and cafe customer is one of our students, 23-30 Chinese male attending one of our courses at our lab located above the cafe. They are interested in drinking and the craft of making specialty coffee. This individual is up on recent trends, has a smartphone, follows and posts on social media diligently, comes from a mid to high social class, is interested in western culture. They are drawn to the aesthetic appeal of the western specialty coffee industry but are science and math driven. They are interested in coffee education and mastering the craft of specialty coffee at a very scientific and precise level.
They care about learning something of value that will help them to succeed in their career. They care about the craft of specialty coffee from the farm level all the way to the cafe level. They are farmers or they care about supporting farmers. They care about making an impact. They care about scientific knowledge and beauty coming together.
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
- Please create one graphic art poster of the seed to plant process using an architects blueprint design.
-this is an illustrated poster based on the progress of a coffee bean from seedling to young plant.
- use attached photo of a series of 9 plants as reference, the poster must have 5-8 plants. Must have the first seedling and the last plant in the reference photo attached and at least 3 in between.
- should include cool details and information as per an architects blueprint.
- Use graphic elements that enhance the overall appeal, like arrows, lines, dotted lines, stamps.
-please include a section that showcases the coffee bean whole and the cross section of the coffee bean. (see attached jpegs for reference)
-use fonts similar to antique botanical renderings (attached)
-text should include: cotyledon leaves 20-50mm, primary leaves, taproot (this is the long main part of the root system), coffee bean (before it breaks ground) 10-18mm long and 6.5-9.5mm wide, Coffea arabica L. (this would be the title, the general scientific name of coffee), stem (this could be on any of the plants with arrows to identify which part of the plant)
- Please add Torch logo. I'm attaching our bag design as well as our branding guidelines. We like to use our logo in different ways. Sometimes, just the Torch words, sometimes just our Torch T shield. We don't necessarily have to have the full logo in the corner.
-in staying with the feeling of blueprints and botanical renderings, please use the fonts reflected in the those designs.
The size of this poster will be 36 x24 inches. Deliverables will be an AI vector file with full blue background and inverse black on white.
Destacado en la lista de concursos lanzados
Promoción de blog
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte