Cyber Security awareness training for companies end users. The posters are targeted at the end-users themselves and should be engaging and visually appealing or beautiful.
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
We run video based cyber awareness training programs that are story based and engaging. We'd like our poster collateral to be catchy, visually appealing and engaging in order to grab users attention and to want to find out more. We are looking for some new and fresh ideas for our Cyber Heroes range, please have a look on here to get an idea: http://popcorntraining.com/catalogu…er-heroes/
Here is the content of the poster:
“Be a Hero – don’t take the Bait”
Cybercriminals target you by email, social media or the phone
Avoid becoming phish-food:
• Don’t trust links or attachments you haven’t expected
• Never share your login or personal details
• Unsure? Verify with your IT support (client placeholder email)
<<Call to Action>>:
• You are our best defense against cybercrime –
• Take part in our cyber hero training and win great prizes
• Watch your inbox for more details (client call to action)