We want to prominently display our company values within our office space, so that employees:
- Always know what our values are
- Keep our values front of mind
With this in mind, our target audience are our employees (not customers). We see our employees as superheroes who are fighting cybercrime on a daily basis to help keep the internet safe. Our employees come from all around the world, including: Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific.
We are looking for artwork that can be displayed in our spacious office common areas (as printed posters and on TV displays) that highlight our four company values:
1. Be Awesome - not just in the quality of our work, but take pride in what all of us collectively do.
2. Be Invested - A rising tide lifts all boats, and we want to see everyone at LegitScript succeed and be productive, happy, and fulfilled.
3. Be Thoughtful - Not just to each other, but to our clients. Think about things from a colleagues’ perspective, and try to understand our clients’ needs even better than they do.
4. Be Open - Open to improvement, to doing things differently, and stepping outside of our comfort zones.
The artwork can either be four separate (but cohesive) pieces, each containing one value, or one piece that incorporates all four values. The values (e.g. Be Awesome, Be Invested, Be Thoughtful, Be Open) must appear in written form within the piece(s) - either as standalone typography or with supporting graphical representation. You can choose whether or not to include the supporting text that accompanies each value.