Our organization hosts a benefit concert in Sun Valley, Idaho to raise funds for cancer research.
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
What & Sizing: We are in need of a concert poster design that can be printed at 11x17, but also be downsized for our print media advertising in the local paper and used on social media.
Photos & Font Sizing Requirements: We are limited to the photos that have been approved by the band. We can only use their photos. We also have to make sure that the size of font used for "Journey" is 75% of the size used for "Steve Augeri". His name has to be bigger than Journey.
We have concert sponsors for the event and need their logos incorporated at the bottom of the poster. I have attached a sample poster we created (but do not like) to give you an idea of all of the information that needs to be included:
- Our name (Killebrew-Thompson Memorial)
- Event name (Concert for Cancer Research)
- Date, time and venue (Sat. Aug. 17, 8:30 p.m., River Run Lodge)
- Ticket pricing (lawn $30, early access lawn $45, Premium seats $100)
- What it's for (All proceeds benefit life-saving cancer research at St. Luke's Mountain States Tumor Institute and Masonic Cancer Center, University of Minnesota.
- Proudly sponsored by: then our sponsor's logos.
If you feel like it would work in your design, you can include our organization's logo somewhere. It's not necessary though!
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte