We want a movie-style poster that conveys our company and its 2020 themes in creative and fun ways. We pick animals and themes for each year, and this year we want a poster that has the following primary elements:
1) Life360 logo
2) 2020: Year of the Panther (this is the main header)
3) Pride, People, Platform (this should feature prominently)
4) Taglines - for each of our 3Ps, we have the following phrases
Pride - Always Comes First
People - Inspiring Colleagues
Platform - Systems to Scale
5) Footer content to make it seem like a movie (see text in PDF I attached)
OPTIONAL - only include if they fit nicely in the design
5) Awards in laurels for Best App, Best People and Best Vision (see PDF)
6) Fake actor names (Peggy Johnson, Noah Johnson etc see PDF - if you cant fit all the names you don't need to include them all)
7) Silly cat vs dog quotes. They should be subtle and blended in with the background, and are NOT meant to be a prominent part of the design. Here are some to experiment with (only include one at most):
"Dogs think they are human. Cats know they are God."
“Thousands of years ago, cats were worshiped as gods. They have not forgotten this.”
“The cat is such a perfect symbol of beauty and superiority that it seems scarcely possible for any true aesthete to do other than worship it.”
“Cats are smarter than dogs. You can't get eight cats to pull a sled through snow.”
“The cat is for the man who appreciates beauty as the one living force in a blind and purposeless universe.”
Our previous contest, which I am uploading some samples of, took on a retro movie poster note. We are not set on this style, but I share it for inspiration. The style can be photos, illustration, or whatever else you want.
As a bonus, it would be great to incorporate elements from our app into the design. Take a look at http://www.life360.com or search Life360 in the app store to see what we do. Some of our core features are:
1) See family members locations on a map with real time speed (so you could have someone in a car with how fast they are going)
2) Get notifications about family activity (Sarah Arrived at School, Noah has 10% battery)
3) Check in at key places (David checked in at SFO)
4) Get help after a car crash through automatic crash detection (Crash Detected, Ambulance Dispatched).
Don't try to squeeze in too much - these are all ideas. Again, check out our app store landing page to see how we show off these features to our users.
UPDATE: I just uploaded our brand guidelines. While this is not meant to be "on brand" per se, if you can incorporate our color scheme that would be great. E.g. our primary color is the purple referenced in the brand docs, so that could be a good background or anchor color.