Jobsite Safety Poster. Align Builders Logo. Address in the footer.
(SECTION 1) SITE SAFETY STARTS HERE
All regulations strictly enforced and apply to all personnel:
- SIGN-IN: Sign-in with the Site Superintendent prior to starting work.
- PLAN: Pre-Task Planning must be thoroughly completed and approved by the Site Superintendent.
- WEAR PPE: 100% Personal Protective Equipment is required: Hard Hat, Eye Protection, Reflective Vest, Sleeves, Boots, Long Pants. Hand, Ear, Respiratory, and Face protection as required by task. Fall Protection required at 6ft and above.
- CONTAIN WORK: All operations must adhere to approved Dust and Infection Control Procedures.
- CLEAN UP: Daily housekeeping required by all trades.
- REPORT HAZARDS: Immediately report all hazards, incidents, accidents to the Site Superintendent.
(SECTION 2) SAFE CONDUCT
Together we will make this jobsite a great place to come to work every day. And together we will ensure everyone gets home safely each night.
- PLAN: Disciplined forethought and planning leads to safe and productive work.
- PROTECT: Always wear appropriate clothing and PPE. Always use appropriate tools and equipment.
- CARE: Look out for the safety of everyone around you – not just your own.
- GUARD: Secure trenches, floor holes, and wall openings. Safeguard yourself and others from slips, trips, and falls.
- SPEAK UP: Alert the Site Superintendent and everyone around you to unsafe acts or conditions.
- STAY ALERT: No drugs or alcohol. No radios or personal listening devices. Operate equipment and automobiles with care.