Banner requirements for artwork - Julie Vele
LEADERSHIP VISION: To see Porebada Village in Central Province to prosper with tangible
developments in Infrastructure, Natural & Human Resources, Land Ownership with recognition
of Customary Values.
MISSION STATEMENT: Porebada Village people to be effective enforcement agents of Social
Stability, Economic Transformation, Proactive Local Level Governance, Law Abiding and Living
1. QUALITY SERVICE DELIVERY - Health, Education, Law & Order, Infrastructure, Social
& Community Development, Marine Transport & Safety.
2. LEADERSHIP THROUGH PARTNERSHIP - Honest Quality Leadership with Proper
Governance Structure and Controls (Quality, Accountable & Transparent)
3. EMPOWERMENT THROUGH EQUAL PARTNERSHIP - The involvement of Men,
Women, Youth, Children and People living with Disability, the Church and Cultural
4. ECONOMIC TRANSFORMATION & GROWTH - Economic Transformation
Empowerment Priorities to build a strong and vibrant Electoral Economy to enhance
Provincial Economic Progress.
Points to consider on how to sort out info on banner:
● Her photo to be on the left
● Heading would be:
2019 NATIONAL LOCAL LEVEL GOVERNMENT ELECTIONS
POREBADA EAST - WARD 01
● Leadership Vision and Mission Statement to be centered just below the heading.
● Then followed by her Policy Focus.
● Background will be some photographs (yet to be provided). Put the green Color as the
background just like Titipu's banner design.
● Banner dimensions would be 1.5x3m and 1.5x4m.
1. (Refer to Titipu's poster) Replace top info in this order:
2019 NATIONAL LOCAL LEVEL GOVERNMENT ELECTIONS (one line)
POREBADA EAST - WARD 01(next line)
2. Insert her photo with voting preferences on the left and Box number on the right
(just like Titipu's)
3. Underneath her photo, insert her full name ‘Julie D Vele’ and her slogan/motto ‘‘HANUA
IREGUNA, HESIAINA ILAOHENINA BONA HEDURU IMAILAINA’