1. Production Company: Mtown Films
2. From Writer and Director Allen J. Redwing
3. R MPAA Rating
4. Tagline: Fight for love.
----Production Billing block: -----
Production: Mtown Films
Distribution: MTF Veriscope
Screenplay by: Allen J. Redwing
Directed by: Allen J. Redwing
Director of Photography: Tom Robotham
Executive Producer: Allen J. Redwing
Producer: Jennifer Gjulameti
Associate Producer: BuAli Shah
Line Producer: Jolene Mendes
Production Design: Tabitha Pease
Edited by: Allen J. Redwing
Actors: BuAli Shah, Jennifer Gjulameti, Erica Derrickson
Please note: I uploaded a range of images to a google drop box here: https://drive.google.com/drive/fold…sp=sharing
You can use any variations of these images to come up with the best poster idea. Please use at font that conntates refined intensity, and motivational to fight for love.
I basically loaded three sets of images:
1. Girl - Ashley Character - Representative of the love interest both young men are struggling over.
STORY LINE: Caleb has sacrificed everything for Ashley in the hopes of marrying her, but Ashley gets killed because she was involved with crime guys. So Caleb lost his desire to fight.
2. MAIN CHARACTER IMAGE - This is Caleb.
3. Heart Images
4. Diamond Images
5. Silhouettes of woman, masked women, etc
- These connotate the women - Sarah and Ashley whom Caleb meets are robbers.
Think out the box. Please visit http://www.mtownfilms.com and check out the style of some of the movie posters to get a feel of what I like.
Please see: Director's Reel: https://vimeo.com/182569613 to get a feeling for the visual style I use. Image upload.