We need a poster to advertise our upcoming "Contemporary American Violin & Bow Exhibition" and the three "listening comparisons" that will accompany it.
** BACKGROUND **
This will be our third annual "Contemporary American Violin & Bow Exhibition & Sale".
We will have 50+ instruments & bows for sale from makers all over North, South, & Central America. These will be high end instruments. The clientele for these will generally be students in, or soon-to-be in, music conservatories, some professional musicians, or wealthier non-professionals.
In addition to having the instruments here for people to try and buy, we also host "listening comparisons" for each type of instrument (violin, viola, and cello) at which a well known musician plays through each of the instruments and also comment on them. You can read about what that looked like, and watch a youtube video of it, here: https://www.violinist.com/blog/laur…174/21113/
** ON THE POSTER **
We would like the poster to contain:
- The name of the event "The 3rd Annual Contemporary American Violin & Bow Maker Exhibition & Sale"
- The dates of the event "April 5-7, 2019"
- Our name "Metzler Violin Shop"
- The location "Los Angeles"
- The details of the three listening comparisons:
Friday April 5, Richard O'Neill 7:30pm (viola)
Saturday April 6, Cho-Liang Lin 7:30pm (violin)
Sunday April 7, Lynn Harrell 3:00pm (cello)
- Our address "604 S Central Ave. Glendale California 91204"
- Our contact info: http://www.metzlerviolins.com (818) 246-0278
We would like the poster to have a classy aesthetic. The three performers are "super stars" in the classical music world, and should be mentioned prominently.
** ADDITIONAL INFO **
Here is some info and the type of language we have used to describe previous iterations of this event: