We need a fresher design for our social media content. It feels too boxy and corporate. We would like a different looking template for each of our social media release types (listed below). I will be changing the foods and macronutrient numbers in these templates every week so I will need an illustrator or indesign file.
I have attached examples of our current social media content but you can see more on our facebook site.
A brief summary is below:
1) Bad Food Mondays - In this series we compare a food generally considered healthy with a food generally considered unhealthy and show how they both contain very similar amounts of protein, carbs, and fat. Our goal is to take the stigma and guilt away from foods and to teach people balance in their food selections.
2) Measurements Made Easy Tuesdays - We use common items to approximate the macronutrients in foods. This makes it easier for people to track their macronutrients when they don't have a food scale with them.
3) Strengthlete Cheat Sheet Thursdays - We select a food type (e.g pizza or donuts) and compare the macronutrients of the different sub varieties right next to each other.
4) Balance on the Go Fridays (To be renamed Strengthlete Select) - We choose a food with the best balance between protein, carbs, and fat from a popular restaurant chain.
5) Smart Weekends - We show the macronutrients of common foods that people choose when eating out for dinner, brunch, or special event(e.g. superbowl party).