We need to redesign our entire real estate listing presentation that is used during meetings with potential sellers. Attached is the current presentation with the content you need as inspiration & to create the slides for this contest. To win this contest, the designer will complete the following:
- Create this presentation in Google Slides *NOT Powerpoint
- Create the following slides as an example of your work:
- Cover page
- Our team page
- Paid Social Media Marketing
- The Art of Staging & Photography
What we are looking for [style, design, tone]:
- As we look at consistency, we want to consider exploring a 2 word headline for each page
· We want the creative to feel restrained, polished, and corporate. We like these presentations which we realize are a booklet but the look captures what we are after and we like the approach to displaying individual photos and marketing collateral: https://issuu.com/compasssf/docs/li…pass_small
For team page:
Page 4 & 5
· Combine into one slide
· Add Khalil’s photo
· Listing Agents (visually link together)
· Monique, Jeff, Oscar- need to communicate how they fit into the bigger picture, let’s get their headshot situated and leave room for revised text for each
For Social Media page:
- Paid Social Media Marketing -- see how the example brochures display this type of content.
Incorporate the use of mobile phones or laptops to display actual ads
Text: We create digital and social media marketing campaigns unique to your property that run across multiple platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and our network of blogs.
For Staging Page:
The Art of Staging & Photography
Page 11 – Clean up page, reduce the emphasis on headshots
Headline: Elevating your home
Slide text should read: To showcase the true value of your home, we provide a complimentary staging consultation. Our expert stagers offer simple yet effective recommendations to maximize the value of your home.
Brand guide with color palette is attached as well.