We would like a design for a branded cleaning cloth for tablet computers and smartphones. Our clients are large companies that need to reach their customers on a wide variety of platforms, and will often commission us to develop mobile site that work on devices like iPad, iPhone, Android phones and tablets, Blackberries, and Palm phones. We would like to be able to give them cleaning cloths to wipe greasy fingerprints off all their tablets and phones.
An example of the kind of cloth I'm talking about is this:
(you often get them when you buy a pair of glasses or sunglasses)
And here's a picture of one with a pair of sunglasses:
Here are photos of branded cloths printed by Dorling Kindersley (a publisher) and Orange (a mobile network operator):
We would like a cloth that measures 15x18cm, and features:
1. Our logo
2. Our red or blue colour scheme (see graphics below)
3. A strapline. Ideas we've got include (you'd likely choose ONE of these, or invent one):
- "See your mobile strategy more clearly"
- "Clean up your apps"
- "Get your greasy mitts off our apps"
- "Highly polished mobile web sites and apps"
- "Don't use dirty apps"
4. (OPTIONAL) Images of our FT mobile apps (see graphics)
You need only do a design for ONE side of the cloth. We will either print the same thing on both sides, or the other side will be blank.
(Should be red on light backgrounds, and white on dark ones)
Background (may need to be recreated at higher res):
If you would like to include images of an app, feel free to use the screnshots of the FT's iPad application:
This is the company that will be printing the cloths: