1. Create a sleek design that will capture immediate attention using the logo color schemes.
2. Create icons to represent the phases of the journal creations:
a. Brainstorm journal topic idea
b. Collect submissions
c. Edit papers
d. Compile for final layout
e. Submit for printing
3. If possible, please find other high quality images to represent a student journal publication. All of the attached photos need not be used.
4. A photograph of myself is also included, which can be used under the section about myself (if there is enough space).
5. Dimensions: 8.5" x 11" half fold mailing brochure. The template is attached.
6. Visit my web site for more information about myself and also about my student journal publication service at:
7. Final design must be 300dpi