Here's what should be included in the brochure. I also have attached many images. Please choose whichever images you like to include in the brochure.
“Add the Digital to the Traditional”
YearBook Alive provides an interactive way for schools, clubs, teams, and organizations to collect and preserve their memories in digital form. With over 100 designs (and more added every month) our software allows you to organize your experiences with ease, so you can spend less time worrying about finicky particulars such as file compatibility and print layout, and more time sharing those special moments with your family, students, friends, and colleagues.
Why Go Digital?
Cameras, video recorders, music players: in the last decade all of these devices have gone digital, leading to more photos, more videos, more music – more of everything – at a higher speed and better quality. If yearbooks are to keep pace with readers’ experiences, they need to make the most of these multimedia riches. The traditional, printed yearbook is unable to handle this diversity of media. It is here where YearBook Alive can step in, to either supplement or replace traditional yearbooks. Using YearBook Alive means you’ll benefit from:
- Full-colour pages at no addition cost
- Pre-designed themes and layouts
- A full multimedia experience
- Quick “publishing” (just burn to DVD) and efficient distribution
- Potential for fundraising
- Environmental friendliness
The software is so easy to use that students and teachers from kindergarten to university are using it to create their own interactive digital yearbooks.
With YearBook Alive, create your digital yearbook in 3 easy steps.
1. Build your project: Input your text and upload your media (pictures, videos, music)
2. Pick a template: Choose from over 100 professionally-designed templates,
3. Copy your project to a CD/DVD: Only one click between finalizing and publishing your product
YearBook Alive has a simple interface with functions designed to suit your needs:
- One copy of YearBook Alive lets you create an unlimited number of projects
- YearBook Alive’s single-user and multi-user function allows yearbook creation to be independent or collaborative
- YearBook Alive supports multiple file formats, including: BMP, GIF, JPG, AVI, MPG, WMV, MP3, MP4, M4A and M4V
- YearBook Alive’s automatic resize function makes sure your photos and videos are optimized for use
- Our SchoolChat function allows yearbook recipients to stay in touch or reconnect through a private chatroom, created specifically for them
Digital yearbooks can be a great way for both large institutions, such as schools and universities, or smaller groups, such as clubs and sports teams, to raise funds. The chart below outlines YearBooks Alive’s fundraising potential:
Number of Students Price Net Gain
500 $15/ea $6,751
1000 $15/ea $14,001
1500 $15/ea $21,251
*Includes cost of software $499 and CD’s
“This year, we decided to go digital with our yearbook. It has been an exciting step and YearBook Alive has brought our school together by allowing everybody to make a contribution.
Thank you to the people at YearBook Alive for the tremendous quality of this software!”
Mr. Allan Garneau TLA Principal
“I have been a yearbook teacher now for quite a few years; I thought that I knew everything there was to know about yearbooks, but I was wrong. Along with being a complete software, we can use YearBook Alive to generate funds for our school, which will go back into supporting students and school programs.”
Stearley Heights Elementary School APO, AP
Visit our website http://www.yearbookalive.com and enter our promotional code (TYGFOYDFM) to receive a free template, valued at $49.
We provide user support 5 days a week, and will keep
you up to date on new developments in our software.