Four Business cards
Points to consider in order to win, please read:
1. Download and review the winning design from our logo design contest - we're designing based around this. So use the approach to type and colour. Of course you can show me radical re-designs, but I like this - so maybe just focus on either simple added design elements, or change outs of a colour, and how you will add the other information in the same style.
2. For the letterhead and report cover we are interested in using the words in the logo design not the visual device (that's the bit to the left of the grey line) - although you might sneak it past me if it is subtle enough
3. Please specify the colours
4. You are welcome to mock up only one card to illustrate the design but to win you will need to do art for the four cards (see information file below)
5. We want files in JPG and PDF at 1200 dpi
6. You must use the words from the file data for letterhead design - see files
7. Don't overdesign, a clean simple look, quite corporate, and professional is what I'm after.
I am sure more things will occur to me, don't hesitate to ask questions.
At the same time I am running a competition to design a Word Document report template and a Powerpoint Presentation template. I will want both to work together, so please enter both - you have a good chance of winning both prizes!
Info from earlier design brief:
The people that engage my services are 70% men, 30% women. They are typically corporate managers ranging in age from 30 to 70 with an average age of 45-50. They have known me for between 5 and 15 years. They are all NZ based (and they know where they live, so NO kiwis / ferns / rugby images in the logo thanks). I am known as someone who uses data, knows a lot of people, and has good process to get done what I do. I also write a lot. But it's not all about me - I have a team, so its not a personal brand.