We need the cover and spine design for our TEAP training folders.
• TEAP Radiation Oncology
• TEAP Nuclear Medicine
• TEAP Radiology
• TEAP Diagnostic Imaging
Our training folders are an A4 Lever Arch Binder Folder with insert-able covers and spines.
Each TEAP is run over 5 years, and from 2012 we will be issuing the folders on a yearly basis. We would like spines numbered 1 to 5, with one blank spine for transition folders.
• Cover- standard international size A4 (210mm × 297mm)
• Spine- A4 height x 50mm (297mm x 50mm)
• We would like a similar look for each program’s cover and spine, however a visual difference (other than the text of the discipline being changes- eg ‘Radiation Oncology’ to ‘Nuclear Medicine’)
• The overall look should be clean, professional and smart.
• Feel free to be creative, however keep in mind we would like something that won’t age/date quickly.
• We would prefer not to show people in the design.
• “TEAP” and/or ‘Training, Education and Accreditation Program’ must be the main heading with the specialty as a second heading/smaller
• Numbers on the spine must be in the same place on each design.
The end product should be 4 Covers and 24 Spines:
• TEAP Radiation Oncology Cover and 6 Spines (one blank spine, rest labelled 1to 5)
• TEAP Nuclear Medicine Cover and 6 Spines (one blank spine, rest labelled 1 to 5)
• TEAP Radiology Cover and 6 Spines (one blank spine, rest labelled 1 to 5)
• TEAP Diagnostic Imaging Cover and 6 Spines (one blank spine, rest labelled 1 to 5)