Cómo Mmcconnell comenzó su viaje en diseño de estampado o envases
¿Cómo se te conoce?
The Spirit of CareGiving
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
The Spirit of CareGiving is an interactive learning process that was created for individuals who care for other people. Fundamentally it:
• addresses who we are as individuals and care givers,
• revitalizes the human spirit of caring and
• reconnects our life work to what is possible for us.
This has a profound impact in their organizations on:
• retention of vital staff,
• operating performance, and
• employee engagement.
In other words it is like an insurance policy you take out for employees in caring for self and others to improve performance.
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
I am interested in a FLYER or a easy BROCHURE that I can use as a foundational piece of my marketing and sales. I like clean and simple. Less wordy, I want a piece that I can use over and over, not dated. Easy and economy of printing is alway a consideration.
1) Three versions of the logo for you. They are also available in black/white and in different formats.
2) The document "252928" is an older brochure for this company, but I like the "feel" of it.
3) The document "how to keep the passion alive" has the key verbiage in it
4) Flyer will be used for marketing, tradeshows, sales calls; healthcare, professional environment
5) The Belief Statements will give you a "feel" for what is important to my company
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte