PROJECT BRIEF: NEW LOCAL CATENIANS BROCHURE
• to produce a new brochure as a primary tool for communication and recruitment.
• to avoid the “older look” and instead communicate to and embrace a “younger” male demographic (ie changing from the older demographic to a new target audience of 35-45 year old men).
• to take custody of an Adobe InDesign file(s) so that the (a) contact details, (b) photos, and (c) original (FAQ) text can be replaced/updated from time-to-time.
• to keep words to a minimum (ie less is more).
• to convey the primary message that joining a local Catenian Circle is socially enjoyable, supporting families, and nurturing one’s faith.
• Adobe InDesign file(s), with 5-10 mm bleeds.
• 6 panel, DL size, 210 mm x 100 mm (ie from double-sided 297 mm x 210 mm landscape, tri-folded to 210 mm x 100 mm portrait size).
• full colour.
• modern style.
• use the text from the smaller brochure (ie “Original FAQs – 8 panels - 55 mm x 84 mm.pdf”).
• avoid where possible the text from the original DL brochure (ie “Original Catenians brochure – DL size 6 panels – 210 mm x 100 mm.pdf”).
• space for contact details must be able to accommodate 6 lines of text, including:
o name of local Parramatta Catenian Circle
o address of local Parramatta Catenian Circle
o contact telephone number for local Parramatta Catenian Circle
o e-mail address for local Parramatta Catenian Circle
o website address for local Parramatta Catenian Circle
• spaces for high resolution photos to be created for later insertion. Please use sample photos in the meantime so that it can be later reproduced with Parramatta's own local photos.
• Catenians of Eastern Australia (Province 21) - http://www.thecatenianassociation.org.au/
• Global site for Catenians - http://www.thecatenians.com/
• Magazines of Catenians - http://www.thecatenians.com/pages/c…fault.aspx