Cómo Info54570 comenzó su viaje en diseño de estampado o envases
¿Cómo se te conoce?
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
See description below.
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
Size: we are open to different styles and sizes of design. We need it to fit in a catalog-sized envelope (9x6) at the largest. We would not want it too small either (such as a small postcard size).
We have 3 picture options. The crowning photo was in 2007. The other two are 2011. We thought PERHAPS having her teen crowning photo plus a current photo would be a nice contrast; however, we are looking for your best looks, so have at it and use what works for your design.
I want a "stand out" sponsorship handout to help get sponsors for an upcoming Miss USA state pageant. We began our own "design" and realized it needed a professional makeover.
The purpose of it is to have a "pretty" card to ENTICE people to want to sponsor Mandy, but we will have a separate "sponsor" sheet with various pricing options for them....we don't want the card itself to scream "please give me money now"! We want the card to be a nice take-away card the potential sponsors will WANT to keep, especially if she wins. AND WE WANT THEM TO GO TO HER WEBSITE, http://www.MandySchendel.com and we want her email address listed as well, which is JourneyToTheCrown@yahoo.com
A couple things to keep in mind:
- Mandy Schendel is competing for Miss Washington USA in October 2011.
- Mandy won Miss Washington Teen USA 2008 and would be the FIRST ever former Teen titleholder to also hold the Miss Washington USA title, if she were to win.
- Mandy, if she wins in October would be competing for the Miss USA crown. This organization is ran by Miss Universe, who is owned by Donald Trump. Mandy has met and spoken with Donald Trump as the teen titleholder.
- Mandy worked full-time as an Actress for Disney.
- Has appeared on numerous TV and radio shows as a special guest.
- Mandy founded her own nonprofit corporation, now a nationally known leadership organization for kids and teens, which she began at the age of 11. Now, at age 21, she is ready and excited to have the opportunity to become Miss USA.....but she has to win Miss Washington USA first! :-)
- Some of Mandy's "loves" include boxing, piloting airplanes, volunteering, Starbucks and Rascal Flatts!
Here's what we are looking for: MAKE PEOPLE FALL IN LOVE WITH HER!!!!!! So that they will have desire to sponsor and help in some way as she strives for this very big goal of eventually getting to Miss USA. (but first, she has to win Miss Washington USA this October!!!)
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte