The purpose of this brochure is to highlight our stellar technical skills, experience, and reputation, in order to get new business. While NASA continues to be a primary customer, we are looking to expand our business beyond NASA, by pursuing other government contracts (defense, education, healthcare, etc.) as well as commercial contracts (financial industry, healthcare industry, etc.). For most of our contract work, we partner with other companies. This brochure is also targeting new companies that want to form such partnerships.
This 2-page brochure will be on one sheet of A4 glossy paper, with color printing front-and-back. We are trying to move away from the text-heavy format of our previous brochure, for something more aesthetically pleasing. We included the file for the old brochure (“Old Brochure”) so you can see what we’re moving away from, and so you can re-use parts of it (as specified below). Also, we like blue, we're not picky about the shade.
Our logo could use a redesign as well, but we may do that as a separate design contest. We have included our current logo in 4 separate files (white-on-blue, blue-on-white, with or without our tagline). PLEASE NOTE: The old brochure has our old logo, DO NOT use that one.
All NASA images are not copyright-restricted for commercial use, as long as people’s faces aren’t visible. However, we do not want a stand-alone NASA circular blue logo to be used (except for in the “Customers and Partners” section). We have included some NASA photos which are from projects we are involved with, but the designer is free to use other imagery they consider appropriate.
General Guidelines (for BOTH pages):
• Each page should include our new company logo, our website URL, and the text: “Woman owned, 8(a), SDB”. Their size and placement on the page will be left up to the designer.
• The placement, size, and formatting of the text content (e.g. all caps header, color, bold/underline, font) will be left up to the designer, but we HIGHLY value legibility.
Elements of the Front Page (do not need to be displayed in this order):
• Much of the front page should be devoted to a diagram, please refer to the “New Content” Powerpoint file included. The final diagram does not need to resemble this Powerpoint’s diagram visually, except as follows:
o We want the Intrinsyx name/logo as the centerpiece.
o We want 4 quadrants surrounding our logo, as identified in the New Content file.
o Each quadrant should also include its respective “bullet points” or subsections (this refers to the more specific text seen in the quadrants’ smaller boxes, though these do not have to represented as boxes).
o We want the design and imagery to visually reflect the subject matter (e.g. high tech, cyber security, space/flight).
• “Over 11 years as a NASA contractor, Intrinsyx has consistently received performance ratings between 95 and 100. We offer our award-winning technical services combined with the advantages of partnering with a woman-owned, 8(a), SDB company.”
o This is our value statement. We had assumed it to go under the diagram, but the designer may place it elsewhere if they see fit (or even display the 2 sentences separately).
• “Proud Protégé of Lockheed Martin” should be prominently featured (be sure to include the accent marks on Protégé), preferably close to the Sarah Mitchell quote below.
• Include the Sarah Mitchell quote from the Old Brochure.
Elements of the Back Page (do not need to be displayed in this order):
• “2011 NASA Ames Nominee for the George M. Low Award: NASA’s Highest Award for Quality & Excellence”
o The text above should be prominently featured. We have included an “Awards Banner” image file from our website. DO NOT use this banner, but create a similar one using the text above, framing this text with images of the George M. Low Award trophy and our 2008 Small Business Subcontractor award trophy. Images of both of these awards trophies are included.
• Under the header “Distinctions”, include the corresponding bullet points from the “New Content” file.
• Include the Ken Freeman quote from the Old Brochure file, but only if the designer feels that it can be included without crowding their layout/design.
• Under the header “Honors and Awards”, include the corresponding bullet points as seen in the Old Brochure.
• Under the header “Customers and Partners”, include the logos from the Old Brochure.
• Our company contact information, as seen in our Old Brochure.
• The NAICS Codes need to be included (see Old Brochure), but they are very low priority. They do not need to be prominently displayed, limit it to smaller text off to the side or bottom of page.