We need a label design for our glass honey bottles. Our target market are people who live in the Charlotte city limits and want honey produced from flowers around them.
We sell honey in one and two pound queenline style glass jars. The design needs to fit on 2" x 3" and 2.5" x 4" rectangle labels with rounded corners. The labels are 3" and 4" tall respectfully.
Here are some ideas for your design. Feel free to follow your own creative thoughts if you like.
* The name of the product is Charlotte Honey.
* Charlotte is known for being a city with trees. People don't think of honey coming from trees but some of the best honey comes from trees. I don't think we need to promote the "tree" friendliness of the city. I guess it's better to know the city is green with plants.
* Charlotte is the 17th largest city in the country. The city's skyline is just as prominent as the City's "green-ness".
* The key message is that the honey comes from bees living within Charlotte's city limits.
* I like the tag line: Made from the abundant variety of flowering plants growing in Charlotte, North Carolina (or NC). Again, a way of showing where the honey comes from.
* Have thought a nostalgic design would be more appealing but am open to your thoughts.
Because of honey labeling requirements the following information must be on the label:
1) Cannot use the word natural when describing the honey.
2) net weight: 1 pound for the 2" x 3" label and net weight: 2 pounds for the 2.5" x 4" label. You can modify the weight statement as long it states the weight.
3) Include CharlotteHoney.com and info@CharlotteHoney.com. A contact name and email address is required. Have not completed the website yet.
Again, I need a file for the 2" x 3" label design and another file for 2.5" x 4" label design.