We are looking to change the design of our bottles. Simple task. We need a new refresh look for our products.
About our store:
We sell Olive Oil & Vinegar in our store. Over 41 flavors (20 oils / 21 vinegars). Customers can taste everything in the store before you purchase. Sort of like a wine tasting bar. We pour, cork and seal each bottle on site as the customer waits. We sell 2 sizes of bottles: 375ml = $17.99 / 750ml = $29.99. We also have a small 200ml bottle for gift baskets. We want to sell our products at the store an online. Customers take make this purchase and use it for cooking and tops on various foods.
The design that we are looking for is a more contemporary look. Our overall store design is more contemporary / traditional mixture. Please view images of the store attached in the files. We can put in 2 colors for the print on the bottle. When we first designed the bottle, we figured to put Green and White as the colors for our Oil bottles, followed by Red and White as the colors for our Vinegar bottles. The outcome we liked a lot and customers like it too. Its just that its too simple looking. I designed it myself on photoshop and we need a refresh. I don’t know photoshop that much. Here is some info on the bottles and what we are looking for:
The physical construction of the raw bottle: (please view images to see an idea)
a. Dark green color
c. Round bottle
In the most basic view are 2 designs that we are looking for:
1. Design for the front bottle
a. Oil Design
1. Contemporary Design
2. Include Company Logo
3. 2 colors
4. Area to put the “Flavor Label” sticker. (please view image of bottle to see example).
b. Vinegar Design
5. Same exact design as Oil, except 2 colors that are different. You can choose to do 1 different color and 1 same color similar to what we did…ie. Green and white .. vs.. red and white.
2. Design for the back bottle
a. Contemporary Design
b. Busy Design – Must take up the entire back bottle.
c. 2 colors…whatever color you chose for vinegar bottle, do that for the vinegar back. Whatever color you choose for the oil bottle, do that the the oil back.
d. Include the following text at the bottom: (use 11point font)
Veronica Foods Co.
e. Area to put the “Barcode Label” sticker. (please view image of bottle to see example).
1. It is placed right under the phone number for “veronica foods”
Technically speaking there are 12 files that we need:
1. Front Bottle Design / Oil – 200ml
2. Front Bottle Design / Oil – 375ml
3. Front Bottle Design / Oil – 750ml
4. Back Bottle Design / Oil – 200ml
5. Back Bottle Design / Oil – 375ml
6. Back Bottle Design / Oil – 750ml
7. Front Bottle Design / Vinegar – 200ml
8. Front Bottle Design / Vinegar – 375ml
9. Front Bottle Design / Vinegar – 750ml
10. Back Bottle Design / Vinegar – 200ml
11. Back Bottle Design / Vinegar – 375ml
12. Back Bottle Design / Vinegar – 750ml
The more designs, the better. We will pick the best one we like. If you want to submit 10, go ahead. I know we are asking for a complicated design, but if you want to do a simple design as well, go ahead. You never know, we may just like that design. This is our 2nd contest. The previous 2 have run well. Good Luck!!!
The print job will be a 2 color based system. As noted in the design, you can choose any 2 combinations of colors for each design. Remember, that the print job will be printed on the bottle. This is not a sticker. The print job has 2 plates (1 on the front and 1 on the back). The ink is printed on the bottle itself. Please review the file attached for information on the template.