Cómo dzehala comenzó su viaje en diseño de estampado o envases
Need a new look and feel for our Associations newsletter..
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
Accepted File Formats:
$275 USD for the best design Adobe In-design Template. .Â Please note that this is a â€œdesign onlyâ€ contest.Â IMPORTANT:Â I'm not sure how entering this design in more than one category works but the $275 os for one winner only..
Winner will be selected within 7 days. Â We reserve the right to end (or extend) the contest early if a winner is found but we also reserve the right not to choose a winner.
PayPal, check or money orderÂ (flexible and open to others as well)
Â Background: Â
- This is a 12-16 page newsletter that gets delivered to our Columbus Real Estate Investors Association each monthÂ Â What we Want: Â
- Looking for an Adobe InDesign newsletter template we can use each month.Â Template must include front page layout AND how we should go about laying out the subsequent pages (Emphasis on front page)
- Attached is our current newsletter.Â For this contest keep the data the same.Â
- We are looking for a complete newsletter makeover with a special emphasis on the cover page.Â Subsequent pages can flow
- Unfortunately, can't do color.Â Must be black and white.
- IMPORTANT:Â Looking for a clean, corporate look and feel that screams credibility.Â Optional: Â
- After the layout is agreed upon, I am also very Â open to letting the designer handle the layout of newsletter on a monthly basis for a fixed retainer.Â Â Rules:
We will do our best to post feedback in this thread at least every other day. Please submit only original work. No copying from others! All property rights, intellectual property, copyrights, and trademarks of
the logo are transferred to Columbus REIA LLC once payment is made.Â Contact Info:firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ
Â This contest was originally listed in multiple categories:
- Print Design
- Stationery Design
- Other Design Tasks
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte