I would like you to design a Gardip label for the top of a 14cm diameter circular shallow supermarket container. My rough draft sketch is attached, along with other finished logos and sketches that will help create my sketched design.
(1) Beginning with colors, I would like the light green in the "Joyce Family Foods Logo" to be the background of the label, while using the darker green for the following words: (a) "GARDIP" (b) "GARLIC DIP" (c) Outline the border of the entire circular label with the darker green.
(2) I would like the following to be written in white: (a) "...a healthy dip" (b) "0g Trans Fat Cholesterol" (including the border outline) (c) Outline "GARDIP" and "GARLIC DIP" in white.
(3) The Gardip "G" logo will be found in the attached files. I would like it imported as is, with white filling the center and garlic bulb. Also, I would like the "G" logo to be outlined in white on the top half, as the bottom half is blank, designed to let the consumer see the actual garlic dip through the top of the supermarket container.
(4) The three garlic bulb picture will be found in the "Gardip Label Design" attachment. Please import it onto the label design as is.
(5) Feel free to be creative, as my ideas are not set in stone. If you think something would look better than what I have listed, then do it. Creativity will separate you from other entries.