Cómo Dutch Photo Studio comenzó su viaje en diseño de estampado o envases
Design a casual printed newsletter in InDesign for a photography studio
Nombre de la empresa
Arjen Eeken Fotografie
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
I'm the owner of a photography studio in The Netherlands, specializing in portraits of babies, children and families.
I would like a newsletter template to send to my clients about once every 6 months (see also my other contest for an e-mail newsletter to be sent monthly).
Lo que desea
- InDesign template
- Size: A3 (folded in half, so it will have 4 A4-sized pages)
- Full color
- Logo: see http://www.arjeneeken.com/99designs/logo.zip
- Title: Nieuws van Arjen Eeken Fotografie (Dutch for: News from Arjen Eeken Fotografie)
- Serif font for body text
- The newsletter will contain various images.
- Not too much of a corporate look and feel, but more casual (but not so busy that readers won’t know where to start reading).
- Not more than 2 columns
- My readers will be mostly female, so the layout must appeal to women.
- Must have a contents section ("In this issue").
- Template must include front page and how I should go about laying out in the subsequent pages (emphasis on front page).
- Because this newsletter will be a self-mailer (and folded such that the last page will be on the outside) I want the top half of the back page (i.e. page 4) to have the studio logo and address and space for an address label and postage stamp. I’d like to have a “featured image” (with some additional text) on the bottom half of the last page. You can use one or more colors of the following color scheme.
- Main colors (for large areas): Deep Plum Red (R: 153 G:000 B:102 - 990066) and White (R:255 G:255 B:255 - FFFFFF)
- Accent colors (for smaller areas): Light Golden Tan (R:204 G:153 B:051 - CC9933), Burgundy Purple (R:102 G:000 B:102 - 660066), Red Purple (R:204 G:000 B:153 - CC0099) and/or Turquoise (R:000 G:204 B:204 - 00CCCC)
- See http://www.arjeneeken.com/99designs/colors.jpg (this file includes some variations on the basic colors which you may use, although I prefer the basic colors).Sample images:
- http://www.arjeneeken.com/99designs/images.zip (17 images, total 29 MB)
I don't like swirls or scrapbook look and feel
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte