Cómo OziRacer comenzó su viaje en diseño de estampado o envases
Our company is interested in creating a Wine bottle label for a new range of wines that are made in Australia for the Chinese market. It is very important that this label appeals to the Chinese. It needs to be Multilingual (designed in both English & Chinese)
Nombre de la empresa
Cherry Blossum Wines
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
Cherry Blossom Wines is being created as a low cost imported Australian wine for the Chinese market. The wine is of high quality, sourced form some of Australia's most recognised vineyards. We need to ensure the wine is designed in a way that is attractive to the Chinese market (using colours and wording that will appeal to the Chinese).
We believe that since the wine is produced in Australia, this should play a role in its design. This could be the use of the Map of Australia (or something Australian); it would be great to combine the Cherry Blossoms with this.
We are flexible with the shape of the label - so be creative here... This could be used as a way to be 'eye-cathching' to a potential customer. The blend of wine we are using is rosé, so please take this into consideration.
Lo que desea
Please include the following:
• We want images of Cherry Blossoms and colours associated with this flower to be used
• The most important aspect about the design is that it’s done in a way that it appeals to the Chinese market. It would be beneficial to research this market.
• We want to ensure that the label features something about Australia, so a potential customer knows they are buying something Australian when they see the bottle
• We want the label to be unique and suit the brand of wines.
• The label needs to be in both Chinese and English (perhaps its two labels)
• We recommend designers research wine existing labels to get some ideas.
• Please leave room on the label to put in a bar-code
- All ideas on the design are welcome... Ripp into it!
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte