• Illustrated labels which should work for 3 different types of beard oil
1. Expedition Antarctic. The "sailor" is in a cold landscape. Perhaps a polar bear in the background
2. Expedition Jungle. The sailor is in the jungle
3. Expedition Forest. The sailor is in some kind of forest. Owl? Bear?
The man should have a somewhat different look on the three labels to reflect the surrounding. Perhaps a pipe and a scarf in the Antarctic. Less clothes in the jungle. Be creative.
**** The labels look should be the same – we just need these minor changes to show the Antarctic, Jungle and Forest themes.
The maximal size of the label is 103x46 mm. Either save or overlap some millimeters lengthwise.
• The brand name "Sailors" should be implemented in Savoye LET or something similar.
• Front and Back of the label must be provided.
REQUIRED ON THE FRONT:
• BRAND NAME: Sailors
• PRODUCT TYPE: Beard oil
• "SCENT": Jungle/Antarctic/Forest
REQUIRED ON THE BACK:
• area barcode 10x18 mm (rotated 90°)
• ingredients and directions (as http://www.gents.com/benjamin-barber-beard-oil)
• Content ml and durability