Looking to have an label designed for a 1 gallon wide-mouth jar that
will be in accordance with the FDA's Nutritional Label regulations.
The company is focused on creating simple supplements that educate. That said, I would like the label to echo that.
- Preferably 3 colors (possibly silver, red, and black)
- Simple layout, easy to read and good flow
- 3 lines that will state:
- Brand Name
- Product Name
- Info about the product
- 6 bullet points that give a quick break down of product
- A Nutritional Label section
- A small info-graphic that depicts how whey protein is created/ where it comes from.
- Because the company's name, "Occam Supplements" comes from Occam's Razor, I would be interested to see if someone could come up with a way of putting a razor on the label. Again, this will be a product people consume, that said I am eager to see if there is a way to put this on a label without it being unappealing.