Brekky or beakfast drink is new concept in India and hence it require educating people, I want my label art work to do some part of that job to describe it without confusion.
Specification of bottle : 250ml plastic pet bottle, Sleeve wrap of bottle will cover from top to bottom, 3d design is attached,
Below are some of the parameters within which I want my designer to focus on :
1) Should be fun, innovative, interactive & premium
2) Clean label concept
3) Think of breakfast cafe as a theme
3) Protein is hero claim in my product so I leave it to designer how they bring this up on front of the pack
4) I want designer to incorporate 3 level measurement on one side of the label to quantify the protein intake as consumer drinks it for eg - 4gm, 8gm & 12gm, it will be nice to have it in innovative way.
5) Any graphic which can highlight busy lifestyle like full or half clock and use it to highlight claims of product around it or background of label with small graphics showing busy lifestyle like suitcase, cars, flights, buildings etc spreading across the pack. Just a thought please ignore if it does not make sense to your concept.
Graphics and text at front of the pack :
2 Flavors - Belgian Dark Chocolate AND Almond flavor.
Smooth & Delicious
Protein 12Gm + fibre 3 gm + Low Sugar + Vitamin B12 70% DV + Vitamin D 50% DV,
No Preservative + No Added color + no artificial flavour
shake well before use (please use innovative graphic to depict this)
Graphics and text at back of the pack :
Nutritional Value - Please refer attachment
Ingredients - please refer attachment
I will provide you separately bar code so please leave space for the same
Best before six months from manufacture
Consumption occasion - At morning and anytime you feel snacking throughout the day.
Skip rope not breakfast - Wholesome nutritious beverage can fuel your body & brain with energy needed to kick start the day.
One side of label will cover manufacturer address, marketer address and consumer care detail
Taste best when served chilled
Do not buy leaky/puffed bottles or if cap seal is broken