Overall, I want this to look like a luggage tag, I'm attaching some examples that can be used for reference.
Front Design: This should just have my brand name on it, Ellsworth & Ivey. I do have a logo, but I was thinking I wanted to change it for this as the logo is a bit stuffy for this concept. I'm okay with the name being split between 2 lines as it's very long. If you wanted to add in a bit more about Ellsworth & Ivey you could add facts like: Est. 2012, Designed in NYC. Front should include our website name (http://www.ellsworthandivey.com) and our social handle (@ellsworthandivey). I think you could also include a blurb about tagging us on instagram? Something like "follow and tag @ellsworthandivey in your favorite sweater photo for a chance to win!"
Back Design: This is the area where we would customize each hang tag. Information should include (you can tweak my language):
- header: a sweater designed by Ellsworth & Ivey for
- the destination name, large. For example - ASPEN
- an area where I can write up 3 facts about each place. They should be in bullet form with a header, something like : A few facts from your favorite place
- Should include an area for the website of whomever is selling these, for example ww.pcdgaspen.com
- I would love to add some sort of stamp graphic, can have my name in it. Feel free to add in graphics like planes etc.
Feel free to add other information/designs as well! I attached some reference photos, big fan of the look of Le Labo packaging which I included here!