We are looking for a creative design for our Doppelbock 12 oz can label. Doppelbock is a style of lager associated with two rams (doppel means double). The concept is to have to rams facing off in the mountains, with one ram's back towards the viewer, as shown in the example. Our fort logo should be worked into the background. We are looking for someone to take the concept/draft design (see files) to the next level. The style of the current design feels a bit childish. We want to find something that fits in better with our current labels, and is more refined and edgy. For the colors, please try to stick with 4 colors only, 6 at the most. Black and white both count as colors. Cans cannot be printed with more than 6 colors, so please do not submit designs with more than that number.
The label must feature:
1) Our logo and name: Fort Hill Brewery
2) Name of the beer: Doppelbock
3) "Lager Beer" (this text can be small, it is necessary for legal reasons)
4) ABV: 7.5%
5) GOVERNMENT WARNING:
(1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.
6) BREWED AND CANNED BY 1776 BREWING COMPANY, INC.
30 Fort Hill Road, Easthampton, MA 01027
7) UPC (I will attach, ending in 144) with some sort of customization. Check out the other can labels in the files for examples of UPC customization.
8) 12 FL OZ
If you have any questions, please let me know. I look forward to seeing your work!