***IMPORTANT NOTICE: THE PRODUCT IS NOT FOR POTS AND PANS. ITS FOR CLEAR ING A CLOTHES IRON SUCH AS: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clothes_iron
One of our clients recently asked us to design create a solution suitable for cleaning an iron (the appliance used to iron clothes). We've completed the chemical bits, and we have a bottle, but we need a label.
The product cleans and shines the bottom of all irons.
The front label:
- Eye Catching, this product is going to be sold alongside many others.
- Informative: We want the label to clearly describe what the product does with minimal reading.
- Professional looking: It is a chemical, the label needs to convey "safe to use"
- Editable text, we will be launching this in several countries, so we're going to use different languages on the same label in the future.
- The title: Extra Joy
- Use of the golden ratio for everything in the label: We've had good experiences with it.
The back label will need to contain (see attached picture):
Size in ml
A description of the product
Directions of use
- The product's name: Extra Joy to be shown clearly
- No inclusion of our company name: United Bahita
- Overall size: An Ellipse, Height = 9.5 cm, Width = 8.5 cm
- Extensive use of the golden ratio (fonts, pictures, logos, etc)
- Colours which inspire cleanliness and trust and help the product stand out
- Informative picture which explains the product's function to the consumer from just one glance.
- The details on the front and back of the bottle which are mentioned above.