Cómo Marketing870 comenzó su viaje en etiquetas de producto
¿Cómo se te conoce?
Brolly Sheets Ltd
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Brolly Sheets Ltd are manufacturers and exporters of waterproof bed linen. Our flagship product is called Brolly Sheets and it is a waterproof bed pad with wings. Our waterproof products include duvet protectors, flat and fitted sheets, chair and seat protectors, mattress protectors and clothing protectors.
- Toddlers and children for potty training and bedwetting
- Children and adults with special needs
Key geographical markets:
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- United States
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
We are looking to create an A5 product packaging insert. The insert will sit behind plastic packaging and will be the only product information included with the actual product. As such, this is a relatively small amount of space to fit in all the mandatory inclusions. We would like a ‘template’ design based on one of our products – with a view to roll it out to other products in the range such as pillow protectors, clothing protectors, seat protectors etc.
- Product main heading (could be product category or name of product)
- Product sub heading (could be decriptors such as waterproof quilted)
- Hero product image
- Size Tick a box based on Size choices (top right hand corner)
- Product Barcode
- Small print containing care instructions, material composition, country of origin
- Websites: http://www.brollysheets.com, http://www.brollysheets.co.uk
- Brolly Sheets logo (attached)
- No people in design – purely product images and information
- Use signature colours of Brolly Sheets branding – with potential to introduce secondary colours in a small way (as per Solutions example)
- We like the design of the Solutions packaging (attached) – particularly the use of the use of a secondary colour in the copy line (images in the bottom row only)
- We also like the idea of featuring a hero product image that has key features highlighted and tag line (see StayDry Duvet example attached)
- Please note that the template needs to work for products that have different purposes eg. a quilted mattress protector versus a large adult bib for meals
- The templates also need to work for product heading and sub-headings of different length.
We have included a sketch of a potential layout - one for generic template and one for an example (mattress protector).
Although we’ve been quite detailed with our brief – we are open to creative ideas for our product insert. We are looking for a modern and professional template that is suitable for adults (as well as children). Just to be clear - we are NOT looking for a child inspired design.
Go for it!
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte