We are looking for a new brand for a Chilean Wine. We got stuck trying to find a new brand with something meaningful.
We have several ideas for brand names, so you should CHOOSE ONE and offer a proposal for the labels of this brand.
We are ok with all the names, but finally we will choose based on the design. Here are the names (and the meanings) we got in our brainstorming. We are from Chile, so most names are in Chilean native's languages or some history-related characters.
1. RELMU = it means rainbow in Mapuche language
2. RUKA = Chilean native's house (Mapuche language)
3. walüng = summer, harvest (Mapuche language)
4. wangülen= star (Mapuche language)
5. wenu= sky (Mapuche language)
6. wen·üy= friend (Mapuche language)
7. pukem= winter (Mapuche language)
8. putun= to drink wine (Mapuche language)
9. püramün = to go up, to harvest (Mapuche language)
10. mawida= mountain (Mapuche language)
11. mawün·= rain (Mapuche language)
12. üme dungu = good news (Mapuche language)
13. kürüf= wind (Mapuche language)
14. ayekantun= to have fun (Mapuche language)
15. Rayen= Name of a Princess in a Chilean native's tribe (Mapuche legends)
16. Caicai-Vilu = Mithological creature, Sea Snake, capable of controlling the sea (Chiloe mitology)
17. Trentren-Vilu = Mithological creature, Snake, capable of controlling the land (Chiloe mitology)
18. Ngen-mapu= Spirits owners of the Earth (Chilean mitology)
19. Ngen-wingkul= Spirits owners of the hills or volcanos (Chilean mitology)
20. Ngen-kütral= Spirits owner of the fire (Chilean mitology)
21. Ngen-ko= Spirits owners of the water (Chilean mitology)
22. Ngen-kürüf= Spirits owners of the winds (Chilean mitology)
23. Ngen-mawida= Spirits owners of the forest (Chilean mitology)
24. Ngen-kulliñ= Spirits owners of the animals (Chilean mitology)
25. Pincoya= Female "water spirit" of the Chilotan Seas. The Pincoya is said to have long blonde hair, be of incomparable beauty, be cheerful and sensual, and rise from the depths of the sea.
26. Hotu Matu'a= was the legendary first settler supreme chief of Easter Island and ancestor of the Rapa Nui People
27. ariki mau= "supreme chief" or "king" of Easter Island
28. raá= Sun (easter island language)
29. mahina= moon (easter island language)
30. mahina omotohi= full moon (easter island language)
31= mahina ohiro= new moon (easter island language)
32. mihaore=fortunate, happy, lucky (easter island language)
33. nahonaho= comfortable, convenient (easter island language)
34. Negonego=abundance, plenty (easter island language)
35. kato= to harvest (easter island language)
The main point for the brand is to show a brand with a good meaning and associated to the Chilean Cultural heritage, that's why we wrote some details about each name, such as in which language are the words written.
For labels, you should present 3 variations for the same brand, considering the level of the wine:
- Varietal (low range wine): 3 colors maximum based on pantones. Size: 110mmx8.6mm (hxw) - No diecut
- Reserve (middle range wine): 5 colors maximum based on pantones. Size: 110mmx93mm (hxw) - with folia - No diecut
- Grand Reserve (high level wine): 5 colors maximum based on pantones. Size: 110mmx93mm (hxw) - with folia - No diecut
Each label must show (please check the example uploaded):
2. Variety (Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, etc)
4. Alcohol level
6. D.O. Curicó Valley
7. Wine Of Chile
In addition, for Reserve and Grand Reserve ranges, the label should include the words "Reserve" or "Grand Reserve" accordingly.