We’re looking for someone to design our product labels in a way that will highlight that our microgreens are:
- Locally grown in the state of WA. This is VERY important, it should be clearly presented on the labels.
- Organic. We’re certified organic by the USDA & by the Washington State Department of Agriculture.
- Non GMO. We use non GMO seeds to grow our microgreens.
- Fresh. Our microgreens do not travel far and they are delivered fresh.
- Very healthy. Microgreens are packed with nutrients.
We'd like a style that will encourage people to buy local. We're very focussed on sustainability and encouraging local farms, if this could be reflected in the design it would be great.
We need 8 different labels: 7 for our various microgreen varieties and 1 blank:
1. Micro Broccoli, 1 oz
2. Microgreen Mix, 1 oz
3. Pea Shoots, 2 oz
4. Micro Radish, 1.5 oz
5. Sunflower Shoots, 2 oz
6. Micro Kale, 1 oz
7. Micro Arugula, 1 oz
8. [Product Name left blank], [weight left blank]
Other companies have different colors for each variety - we're open to your suggestions!
Please see below a list of content required:
- Product name as listed above
- Product net weight as listed above
- USDA logo
- Hand-Grown Greens logo
- Include the mention “Certified Organic by the Washington State Dept. of Agriculture” (this MUST be below the Hand-Grown Greens logo)
- Non GMO seed
- Include "Locally grown here in Washington"
- Instructions for consumer: “Wash before eating. Keep refrigerated." Compost packaging -could also be an instruction
- All packaging is made from plants not petroleum and certified compostable