Use of Backvintage Logo and Roundel::::
The Backvintage (two bottle) logo, enhanced as deemed necessary, is to appear on both the front and back labels.
The Backvintage roundel \logo design could (but need not) be used as a watermark at the front label.
Slogans, Phrases and Images:::::
Labels must not incorporate any slogans or “popular” images of animals or land features.
The back label must include the phrase Produced by BackVintage Wines Australia, the usual legal requirements, eg alcohol content. The back label must also incorporate a Bar Code and a QR Code.
Values that Labels Should Communicate::::
• Affordable luxury, refined offering
• Premium/Super Premium
• Classic, professional with a nod to the current
• Serious but open to adventure
Specific Colours to be Used::::
None specified, but designer should consider referencing existing colours, to signal continuity and evolution rather than design revolution
Where Will Labels be Used::::
Packaging of red, wine, and sparkling wine bottles.
How we would like to receive our new label designs::::::
We would like to receive the label design in the following file type:
• Initial and review copies as pdf files.
• Final copy will need to be in Adobe Illustrator files, and PSD plus say jpeg/gif
• We require the design to be handed over in a format that can accommodate ongoing changes so that label printers can periodically change such things as Variety, Region, Vintage, alcohol contents etc , as these change with each production run etc.