We rewrote the brief to get it more clear and directive.
Design a label to get a bottle recognizable between all others bottles. We need a label fresh, interesting and eye-catching.
Keep in mind the luxurious side of the product. We need something fresh and original but luxurious.
THINGS TO NOTE:
• Inside of the bottle, there will be an ear of wheat and we want it viewable. So think to this ( use transparent label or whatever but keep this element viewable ) ( by the way please simulate this ear of wheat in your proposals )
• Also do not forget the product is a GIN. And so we have to directly identify the product as a GIN and because of its color it can be confused and let the people think it is a rhum.
• Hand drawn or sketched looking
– Like a label that look like it was made with a pencil
• Classic designs:
– It can be classic spirits design, but it has to be fresh and attractive for a new luxurious product. But do not use the classic methods for RHUM or WHISKY.
• Designs directly inspired by the story of the product are very welcome
• Artistic designs
• Clear designs
Story of the product ( resume ) :
• Familial recipe from Poland. At the beginning it was just a way to aromatize illegal alcohol obtained in the farms. The alcohol was illegally made by the farmers to protect their unused wheat harvest. After this, my family immigrated to France and discovered the Juniper Alcohol, traditional alcohol in the French mines of coal. So they aromatize the Juniper alcohol. The Amber Blood is the luxury version of this familial peasant and worker tradition.
KEY WORDS :
Familial recipe, travel recipe, from Poland to France, illegal alcohol at the begining, mines of coal, amber, wheat fields, plains, steppes.
WHAT WE DON'T WANT:
Too simple design