The main things we want the design to communicate:
1. It is a high quality product
2. It costs more
3. Even though it costs more, it is worth buying it
4. It is a completely natural product
5. It is made from high quality fruit
6. It is a new approach to making and selling frozen fruit pulp. Existing products have water added, diluting the taste and the quality.
7. We are a niche company, selling to the people that appreciate quality and a healthy, natural product with inbuilt flavour and colour.
8. The design has to be adaptable to five types of fruit, with minimal changes. This first design is to be done for the fruit of Acerola https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malpi…emarginata
As to the product packaging itself: After extraction, the fruit pulp goes into 100 g small bags, and five of these bags go into a bigger bag, for a final package weight of 500g. This bigger bag is what the final consumer sees in the supermarket. The bag after sealing is square and approx. 165mm x 165 mm in dimensions. The bag is made of transparent plastic.
This frozen fruit pulp is very popular in Brazil.
We are not competing on price, we are competing on quality. Our selling price is higher than the competition, and we want the design to communicate this. Our quality is way higher than the competition and we want the design to communicate this too.
We produce the fruit too, at our farm, and they are processed straight from the plantation. Our fruit are of a type that have stronger flavour, stronger colour and this translates into a better final product.
There are some of our fruits photographed against a Coca Cola bottle, for red colour reference. Our fruit are of a darker red colour than normal acerola.
The attachments after the Coca Cola bottle present the packaging of the existing manufacturers. I have included them only for information.
There is a back of the bag that has to include nutrition information table, and other info. Full list will be provided here soon. The language will be Portuguese, Brazil style. I will provide the text.
***edit 12th of January ***************
The tagline should be:
"Produzida com frutas selecionadas"
"Origem unica: Fazenda Tomis"