Mandatory Label Elements
The final art will be printed directly onto the tin using flexography in a printed 4-color process. Then final print
size is shown in the attached printing template. No significant design elements should exist 1/8 inches inside of the finished design dimensions. Please follow the print template that is included in the downloadable files.
Here are the mandatory elements:
1. Must incorporate the Pop Art logo
2. Must use our existing, healthful call
2a. Gluten Free
2b. GMO Free
2c. Air Popped
3. You may work on one flavor in the beginning but the deliverables will need one design for each flavor and
specific flavor identification
4. We only need background art where the "FPO" areas are on the template
5. The words “Gourmet Popcorn” needs to stand out
Contest Winner must handover:
1. Unlocked and layered vector files in either .eps or .ai format for the entire label.
2. Font names and files including unique fonts created for the label
3. Jpeg color palette showing all colors used in the labels and their corresponding PMS, CMYK, RGB and HEX #s.
A final note to all designers:Please, always be mindful of other designers and their designs. We have run many contests, have personal relationships with the staff and management of 99Designs and will report designers who steal from other competitors or who use rip-off clip art or public vector art. Your original ideas are welcomed and encouraged. As we will be copyright protecting the work, all submitted designs must be original works.