Cómo Nate Pruitt comenzó su viaje en etiquetas de producto
¿Cómo se te conoce?
Bell Springs Winery
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Alimentos y bebidas
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
We manufacturer and sell wine in Texas.
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
I need a wine label designed for a popular white blend that we make and sell. Here are the details:
- We screenprint our bottles, so NO paper labels. The artwork is printed directly on the bottles. You can see how it looks in the attached image of one of our wines.
- The Wine is called E.F.P, they are initials for one of our sons.
- We want the E.F.P to be the focal point of the design.
- The elements that need to be part of the text are the following:
-- White Table Wine
-- Government Warning (text needs to be exact as shown on the existing label attached)
-- Text that says: "Produced and Bottles By: Bell Springs Winery, 3700 Bell Springs Rd., Dripping Springs, TX 78620
-- 750 ml
-- Alc. 13% By Volume
- Contains Sulfites
We do not need to have a space for a barcode or any other text to explain what the wine is.
I have attached a couple of files.
1. Photo of an existing bottle of a white wine we sell, which shows the "fishbowl" effect if you have images on front and back. We don't want that.
2. Picture of the actual bottle we will use for this wine - it will be clear and also screw top instead of cork.
3. Our logo
4. The existing label for this wine just for reference. We don't like the design of course.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte