Yopolazi is the oldest chili oil recipe in China. It was invented during the Great Silk Road era around 1700. Yopolazi is now entering the US high-end market with local manufacturing in California. Its made by all nature ingredients, No-MSG, gluten free, not super spicy but full of flavors. It is now available on Amazon. You are welcomed to check our Amazon customer review (all real reviews) to find out more about the product.
Descripción de los usuarios potenciales del producto
70% are American White. 30% are American Latino and Asian.
1st largest age group is 40-60. 2nd group is teenager.
90% of customers live in metropolitan areas in US like New York and San Francisco.
Atributos de estilo
Necesidades de diseño
The product recipe was invented during the great Silk Road era, so the flavor itself is a fusion of Asian and European. And now it is manufactured in California, US.
- Please use current logo, .ai file is provided (The logo was designed by a designer who came from the town where Yopolazi was invented, it is an abstract image of chili oil spinning in the pot).
- We want the design represents Fusion, Quality and Historically International
- Illustrative shapes, curves and elegant fonts are welcomed.
- Please also consider that this label is primarily for US market even the product recipe is from China
- You can either use current label as reference, or come up with a totally new design, but I hope the overall design is nice and clean. Please make sure to use the size "5oz bottle Label Size: 3.000" x 5.500" Rectangle Corner Radius .1250"
If you go to take a look at our Amazon customer review (They are all real and organic), most customer fall in love with our product the first time they try it. Our ingredients are from top vendors worldwide, so the delicious flavors are purely from the ingredients itself. It would be great to let customers feel it from the design. I hope the final design would be something I really want to open and eat when I see it, or after I eat it, I feel the product deserve an elegant design like this.
Lo que debe evitarse
- Big pictures of really people or food (abstract figures are acceptable)
- Too luxury gets filled with lots of fancy colors and shapes