PLEASE SUBMIT DESIGN EARLY! PLEASE STICK TO BRIEF!
I am looking for packaging that:
- stands out (i.e. draws your attention to it if you were to see it in a full super market shelf / to make people want to grab it off the shelf)
- highlights how the product works
FRONT of the brown paper bag:
- all writing should go with/fit with the logo (style-wise)
- LOGO (i.e. Ozdrip Conventient Quality Coffee) at the top in the middle, needs to be BIG and SHARP so that the 'Convenient Quality Coffee" bit is clearly visible/easy to read and the 'Single serve drip filter' and '100% biodegradable' can be read as well.
- below the logo an image showing boiling water pouring through the drip filter sat on top of a high coffee cup/mug, i.e. the front needs to include a high coffee cup/mug with the coffee drip filter bag on top and water pouring ideally from a kettle/part of a kettle (IT SHOULD LOOK LIKE/CLOSE TO THE PHOTOS I HAVE UPLOADED)
- in the shadows or background maybe some nature to make people think of the outdoors; nature/scene should be Australian; maybe hills, lake, sky, grass, trees.. might be okay
- in the bottom right corner on a diagonal the blend (e.g. Dark or Darker or Extra Dark or Organic or Australian); I only want the name of ONE of the blends on the packet, i.e. I don't want all the different blends on the packet
- the package quantity, e.g. 10 Pack (there will also be a 20 Pack and 50 Pack)
- 100g (or 200g or 500g)
- "The Finest Blend of 100% Pure Ground Coffee" should be written somewhere on the front (not too big/in the foreground); the LOGO should be bigger/is most important
ON THE BACK of the brown paper bag:
- The instructions/directions with how to use the product
- "Roasted and packaged in Australia from local and international products."
- The website (the website is still in the creation phase and pending packaging finalisation), the domain is registered which is http://www.ozdrip.com
- Symbol for recycling at the bottom and
- an empty box I can put the date in (i.e. date stamp) and written above the box "Packaged on:" and written below the box "Best consumed within three months of packaging date."