- Package template from manufacturer is attached and is titled “Swaddle Package Template”.
- The overall package dimensions need to match the template but I would prefer to modify the dielines to have a unique look for our package. Examples are attached and are titled “Swaddle Dieline Sample”
- Examples of competitors package designs that I like are attached for your reference. They are titled “Swaddle Example Packaging”
- Company Logo and color variations are attached
- CMYK primary colors are: C:62 M:13 Y:29 K:0 - C:33 M:27 Y:27 K:0
- CMYK accent colors are: C:29 M:1 Y:10 K:0 - C:18 M:2 Y:7 K:0 - C:14 M:11 Y:11 K:0 - C:6 M:4 Y:5 K:0
- Instructions for front and back of package are listed below
- Avenir Next, Avenir Next Ultralight, or Avenir Next Thin fonts preferred but I am open to others if you think they look better.
- Examples and samples are just for ideas. I am by no means a designer, so please feel free to be creative and try different things.
- Company Logo
- Large on Front of package: “Organic Swaddle”
- Small on bottom left or right of package: “2 – Organic Cotton Muslin Swaddles - 47” x 47” (120cm x 120cm)”
Product Description: “Our organic cotton muslin swaddles are made from 100% GOTS certified organic cotton and low impact eco-friendly dyes. They are manufactured with superior quality for superior comfort and durability. Use your swaddle in a variety of applications; to help your baby sleep feeling safe and secure, as a play mat, as a stroller cover, or a nursing cover.”
1. Lay the swaddle in a diamond shape. Fold the top corner of the swaddle down, making a small upside down triangle, and place your baby in the center with his/her head just above the fold.
2. Take the left side of the swaddle and wrap it around your baby’s right shoulder and across the chest. Wrap it underneath your baby’s left arm, and tuck it under his/her back.
3. Bring the bottom corner up and tuck it into the top of the swaddle, near the chest.
4. Take the right side of the swaddle and wrap it around the left shoulder and down at an angle across your baby’s body to create a “V-neck” finish. Tuck it underneath your baby’s back.
*Attached are 2 example designs from other companies that illustrate how to use a swaddle. They are titled “Swaddle Instructions Graphic”. Please re-create a similar illustration/diagram using the instructions listed above.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, with like colors. Non Chlorine bleach only if needed. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
*Please add logos/icons for washing instructions as well. Symbol images are attached.
UPC Code: Attached
Designed in the USA. Made in China.
650 N. Alafaya Trail #780882
Orlando, FL 32878