This is a box design of our best selling culinary torch - Vie De Chef Le Feu Culinary Torch
We would like our box design to have a premium look with with a modern and professional look.
-Professional Kitchen Quality
-Versatile & Multifunctional
-Ergonomically Design for Extreme Comfort and Safety
-Adjustable Temperature Regulator(up to 2730F)
- Full tank can last up to 60mins
1. To fill the gas tank, turn the unit upside down and push the tip of the fuel can into the filling valve. The tank should fill completely in about ten seconds. Please allow a few minutes after the filling for the gas to stabilize. Full tank lasts about 60 mins
2. To ignite the torch, slide the on/off safety switch to the on position(down). Turn the Gas Flow Regulator counter-clockwise until you hear gas flow begin.
3. POINT THE TORCH AWAY FROM OTHER OBJECTS. The press in the on the ignition button to ignite
4. Adjust the flame as needed with the Gas Flow Regulator
5. When finished, turn the Gas Flow Regulator clockwise until the flame is out, then switch the safety on/off switch to off position(up)
Please read all instructions and warnings before using this torch
- DO NOT touch flame nozzle while in use, or until sufficient time has passed for cooling.
- Do NOT immerse heated parts or items in water, allow to cool naturally
- Keep away from eyes at all times
- Use ONLY butane gas in this torch
-DO NOT unscrew the valve in the torch base
- DO NOT sotre at a temperature exceeding 40'C/104'F
- The Flame is nearly invisible in bright light or sunlight. Make sure the gas flow is turned off when not in use
"Creative Uses For A Culinary Torch"
- Brulee the sugar on a crème brulee
- Brown the topping on mac and cheese
- Make a tuna melt or patty melt
- Roast peppers
- Brown meringue
- Brulee a grapefruit
- Finish a gratin
- Toast marshmallows for s’mores
- Sear tomatoes skin
- Make a crisp topping for oatmeal
- Toast bread crumb topping on salads
- Glaze a baked ham
- Prepare aromatic fruit compote
- Create a sugar crust on a rolled sponge cake
Also as provided as a "reference" a image including the features of our torch. We would like to create a infographic design showing these features or any other creative ideas to show off these features.
Lastly please include a part that says: Made in China