These are my thoughts, feel free to use your imagination and creativity: I have attached some of our other packaging to give you a feel of what we have done before. This bag does not have to be like it, just a reference, or inspiration.
- Product is for a Dog, so keep that in mind, but it still needs to appeal to the human purchaser.
- Our company only sells ‘All Natural’ type of items, so this needs to have a similar theme.
-Must have a see through window in the front. (you decide shape size)
-Logo must appear in front. Logo needs to be the 'Yeti Dog Treat' I didn't have the logo as a stand alone logo. See attached files for the Chewy bar, this is another packaging that contains that logo, please use from there.
-Name of product will be "Cheesy Granola Bar"
-Weight must appear on front somewhere : 1 oz (28 gms). It doesn’t need to be prominently displayed, but needs to be somewhere in the front..
- Other call outs that can be used: All Natural, Yak Cheese, Crunchy, (use your judgement)
- Maybe use a Yak illustration (use your judgement)
- Prefer clean look and feel, not too much clutter.
- Look and feel of the bag: Overall White Matte Bag with Earthtone colors would look nice. All of the bag and backgrounds will be Matte, However The primary logos, window, and all text will be Gloss. It worked really well in our previous designs.
There is limited room in the back for the necessary text. See attached word file that contains the text. Arrange it in the bag as you see fit.
-Please use the same barcode that is in the attached Chewy Bar bag.
- Please also use the bones/dog bowl watermark all over the bag if you see fit, similar to the Chewy Bar Bag.
The Guaranteed Analysis, attached needs to be in the back. Look online for different ways it can be layout.
If you are unsure about what the Seam is on the die line, pls see attached image of a Granola bar, its where the package wraps around and actually seals the two sides, therefore the edges are round. However notice that some wording will be covered by the seam, which is OK, the buyer will have to lift the seam to read. Therefore keep that in mind.
- Notice the attached image where there is no distinct border or edge for front and back, the front of the bag simply blends into the back, therefore the color theme or any images you use needs to be consistent and the images/colors have to wrap seamlessly especially if the image on the front also extends to the edge or the side of the bag.
Word attachment includes the items that need to go on the back.
OK to use new font, as this will be a completely new product.