Look and feel:
- Clean, minimal, modern, soft, delicious
- Like a healthy smoothie or ice cream
Main area to include:
- Company name: The Australian Nutrition Company (I don’t have a logo, please use a professional/modern looking font, can be all capital letters or just the first letter of each word, even cursive)
- Main text: “Hydrolysed Collagen Powder”. Play around with this, “Collagen” is the main word, the other two can be different fonts/sizes or the same. “Hydrolysed” can be removed if needed to keep minimal.
- This text and icons: Complete with essential Proteins and Amino Acids that promote
1. Youthful Skin
2. Smooth Hair
3. Strong Teeth
(“Complete with” are optional words, play around with the capital/lowercase. Turn the 3 points into icons with text)
- "Net weight: 500 g"
- "Scoop included"
Rest of area to include (The order of these are up to you):
- “Science of collagen: [info graphic]”
(Please see the attached info graphic and clean it up. I have sketched up a concept of what it can look like. The key point is that Collagen is more prevalent in youthful skin than aging skin)
- Nutrition Information and Amino Acids table (please see attached word document, feel free to adjust the table design)
- "Ingredients: Bovine Hydrolysed Collagen Peptides made in Brazil"
- "Allergens: may contain trace of milk products"
- "Directions: add 12g (1 scoop) into 250ml of water, coffee, tea, smoothie, or other, then mix well. Store in a cool, dry place below 30 degrees Celsius."
- Icons and text:
1. Paleo friendly
2. Gluten free
3. Packaged in Australia
4. No Sugars
5. No Carbohydrates
- "Australian HACCP Food Facility Certified"
- "ISO 9001:2015 International Quality Certified"
- "Water soluble easy to mix" (optional text)
- "This product is not a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet; and should be used in conjunction with an appropriate physical training or exercise program. This product is not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women, in which case it should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision."
- "Does not include: egg, peanut, fish, soy, shellfish, wheat, yeast, fillers, binders, preservatives or artificial ingredients"
- If you have experience with food labels and have other suggestions, definitely open to your suggestions!